Friday, February 13, 2009

Man, was he fat. So, so fat.



So I haven't written you all in a very long time. I guess that means that not too much has been happening. It's totally okay with me if that's okay with you. I'd rather wait until I have something clever to say.

I'm currently sitting on Erik's couch in Bellevue, Washington. It's pretty chill here. The drive was a little uneventful, but Jackie kept me company on the road, along with all my music on shuffle. We made it in about four hours, give or take a little bit. We got here and hung out for a little bit and then headed over to Little Caesar's for some pizza and went and had a picnic type thing by the lake. It was really chilly, but you know, with warm pizza, and the company of some cool people, the warmth was there for sure. You know, I'm just a little retarded, but hey, what can you expect?

After that, we walked around for a while, and just took some pictures. Then maybe we drove around, I can't really remember. The next thing I do remember though is a show that we went to at some teen center. The crowd wasn't all that big, and there weren't really any like "official" bands, but we made the best of the situation. Chillin all cool in the corner, playing charades with pictionary cards. Who knew we were that cool...

We're finishing off the night now, watching a film or two or ten..

Love,

The Only One

No comments: