Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kid Cudi: 'The Legend of Mr. Rager' Trailer #4 (Prefix Premiere)

Kid Cudi: 'The Legend of Mr. Rager' Trailer #4 (Prefix Premiere)

Can you really believe he is this big?! KiD CuDi is only getting bigger and bigger. His first first studio album was retarded good. You could call it Altruistic brute-force beauty. Don't ask me what that means, I don't have an answer. I just know that it sounds super haggard.

His second album the legend of mister rager is amazing in a totally different way. As in, the man on the moon 1, it was more-so a hip hop album than anything else. But if you pay attention, there are a few tracks with Ratatat and one of those said songs, also features very indie rockers, MGMT. It's quite a track. I had to listen to it twice in a row last week while driving home because it presented me with such euphoria. I can't remember exactly, but I believe the track is called, "Alive." Don't quote me on it if I'm wrong. This second album is quite different. There is only one or two, if any, hip hop tracks on this album. He really took a leap of faith with his fans. I think he kind of knew it would be like this, and he know the fans would follow. Why else would Mr. Kanye West let him take on such a risk. I've been blogging more than usual lately, and specifically about Mr. Scott Mescudi, or KiD CuDi as the world has come to know him. Sorry about that, he's just such a champion. Have a wonderful week, maybe day, depending on how well it goes.

No comments: