Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you ever feel like things are just too crazy, and you don't know what to do.


"Until someone moves or cares,
Stay captive.
Keep yourself there,
Wait for love."

-Still Remains


I'm fuming right now, but now as bad as earlier. You never really know what to expect from people until something that stands out happens. I've done a lot of things in my life, and I know a lot of people that have had stuff happen to them. Sometimes these things get to me, and it hurts somewhat, but not like today. A beautiful young lady, Emma, was telling me about something that happened to her today, a situation that was totally flawed. It wasn't her fault. She felt pressured into a situation by Karyn and Cossette, two people that I now have no respect for at all. They are dead to me.

Eventually I talked on the phone with Emma, letting her know that she is not a bad person, and that she is worth so much more than the way she was treated today, because it's true, she really is. I could go out and say how bad I personally feel about Karyn and Cossette, but you know what, if people wanna know how I feel about people, they can ask me later. What they did to Emma is worse than anything they can do me. I've been through a lot, I have thick skin (and I'm fat too), so i can make it through things, and come out on top. Emma is still soft . They earned her trust, which included saying negative things about me that are absolute bullshit. I don't mind people talking about me, it just means I'm on their mind, but if they have an alterior motive, which includes acquiring the trust of someone that just wants to hang out with great people, that's too much for me.

We spent two hours on the phone. We both said a lot of things, A LOT. We both told each other things that not many other people know. We both cried. We're a lot closer now. I think we'll be better friends now.

Now to last night. I hung out with the lovely, miss Cari Lee. We watched Garden State and The Sixth Sense. It was pretty rad, I mean two great movies in one night? Pretty rad. After that we were just sitting on my couch talking when a commercial for pancakes came on, so naturally we got in the car, and went to Denny's for some pancakes. After that, we just went back and hung out in her living room. We watched informercials and listened to mellow music. It was really nice. Hopefully we hang again soon, because it was a lot of fun. Until next time...

Love,

The Only One

No comments: