Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Please don't let me become numb again. (part one)

Why is every day like hot 'n' cold. I don't even remember what I've told you. I have three different people, all with different things that are huge problems in their lives. When this is placed on me, it taxes my heart and brain. Some times these people only want to be friends when they need one, otherwise they treat me like complete rubbish. I have to say it up front though, there are some people that have always been my friend, no matter what. I want to take the time to thank the following individuals for not being temporary friends, but staying with me through thick and thicker: Tom George, Andy Lindberg, Brendan Hamilton, Clay Diffrient, Jacque Barnes, Kayla Packer, Mike George, and Talisa Moore. You have all been great friends, whether or not I was in some crisis.

No comments: