Saturday, December 13, 2008

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!


Have you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking? Yeah, me neither. There's just something about knowing that you look good that makes you wanna look good forever. I know I'm not exactly your Fabio or whatever dream guy you have in mind, but picture this: I got soul, too.
Last night I think I was up late. I was watching Nick at Nite most of the time, and it was pretty good fun. I normally change the channel when Family Matters comes on, but last night, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm glad I didn't because there were some pretty good episodes on. I'm actually surprised I wasn't up blogging all night, because that's probably what I would normally do. I was being electronic though. I was texting/mobile facebooking KarMa, aka Karyn and Emma. They like good music and dancing like I do, which definitely sounds promising, because so far in my time up here, I haven't found very many people that are into being retarded like me. I don't literally mean like mentally challeged, but like the way the Black Eyed Peas said it, because I think that means more.
So seriously, it was super late. I woke up some time this morning, and don't ask me, because I don't remember. I went to my room and slept a little longer. It felt nice. I woke up and ate reheated Panda Express. I think I'm turning Chinese. I have eaten Chinese food for dinner the past three nights, and reheated it again today. I wish I was fast like lightning with ninja moves, but that just doesn't seem likely.
Christmas is in 12 days, or less than two weeks for people that don't know what math is. Twenty five minus todays date, which is the thirteenth, equals twelve. Twelve divided by seven days, which is the standard length of a week, equals less than two, meaning Christmas is less than two weeks away. I hope all of you are getting ready for Christmas, because now I'm getting excited. It's gonna be a queer old time, I mean gay. It will be a gay (happy) old time!

No comments: