Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is the worse day in a while.


This is not a good day for me. It really isn't great at all. I have been looking for a job for two weeks now. I was let go by a company that promised me the best. A company that I worked hard day in and day out for. Temp to hire is supposed to mean they will hire you. At least have the decency to warn me about letting me go. Don't just leave me in the dust cause corporate told you I'm the plague.

I'm positively convinced that I'm more negative than I should be about this matter. How am I supposed to feel? I'm really asking this question. I've been doing all the right things. I call my agencies every two days. I check the newspaper everyday. I look for a job every day. I keep my appearance well kept. I have a positive attitude and a smile everywhere I go. I put time and effort into what I do.

I've been trying to think of other ways to make money, but nothing comes to mind. No one wants to buy anything in a recession. I don't think my shirts will sell as much as I want them too. My music is perpetually out of tune. I'm not typically a Debbie Downer, but this is weighing heavy on me. I just want to make good honest money. I don't want to pawn away everything I own to feel like I'm making money.

I should be happy and stuff because Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is in a month. True, I have many things to be thankful, I don't want to minimize that. I am very grateful for all that I have. I'm just very stressed at this point. Even Jackie could tell I was stressed. Apparently my back is super tense. I'd believe it. I can't sleep and I can't stay awake. We didn't get a newspaper today.

No comments: