Wednesday, November 26, 2008

(Who are the) Mystery Girls?


Cause I wanna know! Hey everyone. Just sending a good morning blog. To be completely and utterly honest, I have no idea what time it is. I know I type a lot louder than anyone else in the computer lab right now, but there is some absolutely beautiful person sitting next to me that smiled at me when she walked in, and I wish she would just read this so there wouldn't be any awkwardness between us, but hey, whatcha gon do, man?
So seriously. This is america, and it's not the 90s anymore, I should be able to just look a girl in the face and tell her that I think she is absolutely adorable, right? Wrong. Apparently I'm just thinking too far in the future, but that's all I ever do. I should probably focus on what life has thrown at me right now. I mean, it's pretty incredible stuff. I'm not even trying to use my home computer cause there is a virus or something, but all I can think about is will I be able to talk to the girl that is sitting next to me, and if my stupid stomache will shut up. All it does is make noise. I had a theory once that it only goes crazy if I'm sitting next to a beautiful girl. Then it went off next to an uggo...
So I decided that I was tired of annoying people with that argument, especially because I didn't beleive in it. I'm so dope boy fresh right now, Jay-Z wouldn't know what a swagger dagger was unless I stabbed him in the heart, but I wouldn't do that. I'm down for the Jigga man, even if he was hating on Kanye for a long time. You know what, Kanye has conquered the pop scene in like how many years? Not too many. And look at what he's got. I've still got hope, I'm not worried about changing the world, I just want to make some people smile, and I'm already doing that. It's kind of my thing.
The picture I used for today probably caught most of you off guard, and I hope it did. I like to make people fall in love with what I know. I love the New York Dolls. They have amazing music. My favorite album is Too Much Too Soon. It's got the best song in the world, it's such a task finding it anywhere, but I'm okay with that, it just makes it more worth it to find.
Also, you gotta have love for Mr. Johnny Thunders. Dude is crazy! His solo stuff is also so amazing, but the flamboyancy of the New York Dolls was the climax for me. He's dead now, go figure. Most of the good ones are dead. But I ain't dead, I ain't sleepin with the fishes. So how do you like that?
I want to come up with a fresh design for a screen, but I'm at the library, I don't exactly know what to come up with. I had a design that I came up with last weekend, but I kind of hate it. A lot. I thought it would be okay, that I would just think of something else super easily, afterall, I'm super creative? Notice the question mark. There isn't only a recession of the stock market. There is a recession of thought process. My brain isn't spittin out the best ideas. It's just running on auto pilot. I can't think of anyway to avoid this, but I try to anyway. I'm off to come up with something brand new, because this is America, where we root for the underdog, where we cheer creativity, where we love freedom. Thank a veteran today, give someone a hug, just smile at a stranger...
Love,
The Only One

No comments: