Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sometimes I'm just too hot to handle

That's why I won't be including a pic for this entry. That and the fact that I am currently at the library. My computer at home is not cooperating so I thought I'd be totally boss and walk to the library. I don't exercise much, so walking a few blocks to the library is probably a good thing for me to do. HURRAY FITNESS!

Syke! I'm just fat. I'll go to the gym later, but I just ate so I don't want to work out yet. Man, today has been a stress bomb. I applied to a couple of jobs online. One of them was another trap for University of Phoenix. Way cool guys, trick people, that'll make 'em happy! Not. Seriously, if I get another call that is from Las Vegas, and it isn't Rachael Susan James, I might freak out. She's in Israel right now, so I don't think I'll even hear from her in a while. It's okay though, she's amazing. Tom says I should just watch Step Brothers again, laughing will take the stress away. He's probably right, but I just watched it last night, so I think I'll just not do that again tonight. I just want to do something creative. I find that when I am on the computer I tend to be more progressive. I don't wanna say that all of this blogging is progressive, but I will say one thing, it isn't making me any dumber, and I can appreciate that.

People, people, people. I love almost all of you, I really do. But sometimes you fools gotta shut up. Too much talking gonna drive me up the wall. Like seriously? I hang out with the people I want to hang out with all the time. If i don't hang out with someone for a while, and they've been there all along, it probably won't become a habit. Like last night, I hung out with Jackie and Kevin. I hang out with them all the time because they are amazing people and I love them to death. They made me not crazy when I got sent home from my mission. True, I have other good friends that I hang out with from church, but they are the main reason I haven't lost my mind yet. They know about me and they don't talk crap about me. They make fun of me to my face, which is what I think real friendship should be.

You don't tease people you hate. You embarrass them in large groups. Duh!

But last night, I hung out with a girl that I haven't hung out with in a super long time. I'm not gonna say it was a pity hangout, but she tends to get a little awkward sometimes, like beyond my capacity of awkward. She's nice enough, but let's just say I wish she wouldn't say some of the things that she says. She said there was a for sure position as a teller at her bank, so I go to apply yesterday. I hear back from her today saying her boss decided not to hire someone else afterall. Awesome.

I applied a couple places online, like I said earlier. I went downtown to the mall to pick up applications. Guess no one is hiring there either. I came back home and filled out an application at the Verizon store, didn't even ask if they were hiring, just filled out the app. Went to Walmart, applied for a job there. Figure, you know, Clayjun works at one, I want to work at one too. After that, I went to Taco Bell. They aren't hiring. Super Duper.

Came back home, I'm literally losing my mind. I tried to take a nap cause I felt tired. I couldn't sleep. I took a bath. I guess the water wasn't hot enough, because it didn't help a whole bunch. That's okay. Jackie and Chathum text me encouragingly and make me feel better. I think I want to go to a sauna or something refreshing like that.

I feel like writing a poem, but I'm at the library, and I don't think I could come up with anything that would make you smile or change the world for the better right now. I'm just not really inspired to write greatness right now. It's this weird thing called Lonely Tuesday Night Syndrome. Ok, I made LTNS up, but you gotta give me credit, i'm super bored and lonely. It's Tuesday night, Thanksgiving is in two days. I guess I'm stoked on that, but I'm still so bored. If I had a job and knew for sure what was going on with school in January I'd be jammin. Maybe soon enough. You'll be one of the first to know!

Love,

The Only One

1 comment:

Chathum said...

You're a trooper dude. Hang in there and just remember you could be sleepin in a van down by the river!

"The Van"
I dont like the van,
but i like the river.
I dont like being unemployed
and i sure dont like to shiver!

I like to work,
and eating onions and liver,
I'm so glad i don't live in a van down by the river.
-the end