Thursday, November 20, 2008

My new comb


I don't usually fall in love with beauty products..

Ok sorry for lying in the very first line of this entry. I just thought I would let you know that this is my favorite comb. At first glance I believed it to be a novelty item, but looked closer and decided it was essential for my collection.

With my previous post, I have been turned on to music with open ears and an open heart. A good friend of mine, Andy, told me he was listening to the new Guns 'n' Roses album. He said it was really good. I'll admit, I'm always a little skeptical about an artist that I'm familiar with releasing fresh stuff, but Axl did not dissapoint.

It seems important to mention that as the world revolves, we evolve. If we are progressing, we are falling back. Think of it like climbing a steep mountain. If you keep on climbing, you'll make it to the top, but if you sit back and rest for too long, you'll roll down without ceasing.

Love,

The Only One

1 comment:

Chathum said...

I used to have one of those amazing combs... it made me feel like a thug on the prowl to shank so hommies....