Monday, November 24, 2008

Bout the baddest girl I ever seen.

I know, I know. I look awesome. Get over it. Seriously.

Okay, so farewell to you (No-Shave) November. You were fun while you lasted, but you know what, I'm tired of looking like a 17 year old with something to prove. Also I tried to fix it all by shaving most of it, but leaving the chin strap. But you know what? It made my face look fat. I'm not cool with that.

Darn you, facial hair. If I knew the price of beauty included shaving my face, I would probably have signed up sooner. I seriously look so much better like this. True, I don't look as tough, but you know what, girls like it. Unless I can grow facial hair thick, and have it look awesome, I'll just look stupid or homeless, usually both. But isn't that how things work anyway? Legitimately, I'm probably worrying about the wrong things. Thanksgiving is this week. I'm thankful I have such an awesome family. Seriously, I can't even explain it. I admit that I complain that I'm 20 and live at home, but you know what, it's a serious blessing. I'm home because of my own doing. I have money in the bank. I could move out tomorrow if I wanted, but you can't put a price tag on the support system I have here. I love my family so much. I got to talk to my brother, John, who is currently deployed in Ramadi, Iraq. I haven't heard from him in a long time, and it was really nice to hear from him. He might even read this! He better, I gave him the link, lol.

As 37 percent of you know, there was a special two hour event tonight of 24, entitled, "Redemption." Pretty good stuff. My parents were patient in waiting for me to get it. See, we love hanging out as a family and watching some television shows, but we all hate commercials. With a few strings pulled, and some handicraft, I Acquired the episode and we got to enjoy it together in real time, with no commercials.

Afterward, I called up an old friend that I have been texting lately, but have not shared vocal communication in two years. The last time we spoke was a night I made out with her. Very classy, I know. She's a really great person, and I felt bad for how I had been before. I'm not saying I'm rekindling anything with her, but it was nice to talk to someone that at least knew me a while ago and wants to talk now. We talked for like an hour to an hour and a half. I don't want to put anything on the people I have met recently, because they are awesome. Jackie, you're awesome. Kevin, you're awesome. Lauren, you're awesome. Chathum, oh buddy, Chathum, you are amazing. Mitch, you know you're awesome. There are others, but you know what, I think lots of people are awesome. What I write here will not affect how I feel about you in person, and it if you read this and I didn't mention you, don't let it affect how you feel about me in person. Middle school is over.

Love,

The Only One

1 comment:

Jcqlnnichol said...

im glad you shaved. ;]