Thursday, November 20, 2008

Put your phone down!


I haven't been able to start blogging on time because people keep texting me. Don't get me wrong, I love to stay in contact with all of you, but seriously, it's kind of ridiculous. During the day when I try to have a decent conversation with all of you, you're like incognito or something, but then at night, which is usually when I take care of business, or try to, is when all of you decide to start communicating. It's no big deal, just annoys me at times. I still love hearing about your days though. So don't stop, just don't tell me nothing.

Now that I have that out of the way, let me start off to celebrating Chathum a happy birthday. What a champ! He's a good guy. Do something nice in honor of him, because he is one of the nicest guys I know. And I know a lot of people.

Now that I have complained and celebrated I'll speak my mind. Watch out! Look at this picture on the left side of this entry. That's a very cute guy. That's me! Can you believe it? almost two years ago to the day. It's pretty ridiculous. Look at those legs! Those were my legs. Operation Pretty Boy is in full effect. Not that it matters to you reading this, but I'm gonna look like that again soon. Maybe not the black hair with the red spot, but maybe. I do love me some good hair. I have a friend up here that graduated from the Paul Mitchell Hair Academy. I don't talk to her much, but she is willing to try any project involving hair. It's kind of nice knowing that there are people that are skilled and confident enough to take risks and be comfortable with what happens, no matter what happens. I think sometimes I take the wrong risks and don't take enough of them.

Romance is bugging me a lot lately. I'm always trying to meet new people and make the most friends I can, and I do a pretty good job at it, if I may say so myself. The only problem is that I crush on people super easy. I'm respectful with ladies, but I'm a HUGE flirt. It's kind of ridiculous.

I didn't get back into BYU-Idaho. I'm sad, but I won't mope. That's just stupid to do. I didn't get in, big deal. It means I have to do what I can, and totally haul balls at it. I mean don't just do good, but do it better than ever before. I'm okay with that. It means progression. I'm totally command right now. Blue is a command color, and I am wearing blue.

Love,

The Only One

No comments: