Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stuck, but not in a rut. (This is where I'm supposed to be)


There are many things that I could complain about at this point in time, but what's the point? It's not going to get me anywhere. I'm anxious to find out where I will be going to school in January, and it would be mind blowing to find out, but in time, alas, I shall find out. Also it's a little frustrating on the whole job thing. The part that sucks the most with layoffs is that it doesn't matter how hard you work or how much effort and care you put into your job, there is no way to avoid the inevitable layoff. Frustrating as it seems, I realize that I need money.

I won't be bitter. I'll just keep smiling. Keep writing. Keep designing. I have to be honest, I haven't skateboarded much. I should probably get more exercise. I've cut the bad habits out, I mean, naturally I'm healthier, but still, I need to work out. Luckily My hair is decent.

1 comment:

Chathum said...

I just wanted to say that your picture is kind of seducing me...