Monday, November 24, 2008

Doin' the things that we want to

It's more than just a Lou Reed song from 1984, but you should check that out anyway. I know you won't but I'd like to think I have an influence, not control, over some people. I like at least a little bit of everything, and a lot of many things, doesn't mean you have to or even will. hey, do the things you want to.

I want to find a job. I'll do the thing I want to. I've applied to the six agencies. I've been searching for jobs I'm qualified for daily. It's crazy. I just need to find an employer that wants a good worker. Then they can do the thing they want to by hiring me. I'm trying to get a job at a bank, it'll be nice because it's close, and most of all, I would be able to work with a friend. She's way cool, but sometimes is a little hectic. Sound familiar? Good.

It's a little past noon, quite close to 12:30 to be honest. It's almost lunch time, and I skipped breakfast, so I should probably make a point of eating lunch. Not that it matters, but I have no idea what to eat. I know I want to make a new shirt today. That'll be neat. I'll put up a pic of the shirt once it is made.

Love,

The Only One

3 comments:

Jcqlnnichol said...

thanks for giving me permission to do what i want. i appreciate it.

The Only One said...

Oh, JacKIE. Thank Lou Reed, not me!

Chathum said...

So is that your bum?