Saturday, November 22, 2008

OMG!! it's Jackie Chan!

Good day, everyone. It's almost one o'clock on the twenty-second of November. What a beautiful day! Have you seen "today" today?

Well, I have seen this place over 100 times and have passed it by every time without a moment's hesitation. I mean, at night it looks amazing, but during the day, it really, really doesn't. That's the problem right there. I worked downtown from January through July this year. During the day.

My friend Chathum talked about Panad Express in his post yesterday. Thinking of TomTom, I asked if Chathum had ever been to Fong's in Rexburg (not new Fong's). He said he loved it, but suggested Ming Wah!

In a half hour, I will be eating there. Totally heterosexual man-date. Seven reviews, all of them positive. Not to mention they all basically said the same thing: Cheap and Delicious. Perfect.

Afterwards maybe a quick stop at Goodwill. Maybe not. And hopefully hanging with the fabulous miss Cathy Jones tonight. She's pretty cool!

Love,

The Only One

No comments: